Please note the following rules and information about our repair process:
• The shipment must be franked.
• For shipments outside of Germany, the corresponding customs formalities must be observed.
If not observed, ADS-TEC reserves the right to refuse delivery and to invoice for the costs incurred.
• Back up all data before shipping the systems. We do not take any liability for lost data. The repair process
can cause data loss. In context of generic inspections, the system will be reset to their factory defaults.
If you need advice or support concerning this topic, please contact our service team.
• If your BIOS or Windows system is password protected, please delete the password or let us know what it is.
• Please send additional items only if they necessary for fault analysis of the device (do not send any cables,
holders, casings or licences).
• Please make sure that the items are shipped securely in appropriate packaging. If possible, use the original
packaging materials. We shall not accept liability for transport damage.
• If no warranty claim is being madde or the warranty has expired, the specified invoice recipient will recive
a cost estimate. The repair will not be perfomed until the cost estimate has been confirmed in writing.
• For further information and service options please refer to the returns form.
• Please sign this return form and enclose it with the shipment.
• Please affix the RMA number at a clearlx visible location on the outside of each package.